Wednesday, September 26, 2007

What a Great Meeting

I really enjoyed today's meeting. Gretchen shared a lot of wonderful information with us and the craft was great, Reagan was excited when I showed it to her. Can I say WOW, we have so many pregnant mommies right now, it is GREAT!!!! I think I counted 13. I have my work cut out for me!! I am so excited about all the new moms we have this year as well, it is wonderful to be able to meet new mom's that are going through what you are or have been through. Well I hope everyone enjoyed today as much as I did. I can't wait to go to the pumpkin patch on the 5th!!

Lisa

1 comment:

Susan said...

I really enjoyed the meeting also. Someone told me with all of our moms, we have 13 different churches represented. How awesome! I LOVE the mentor moms! We have one at our table and it was so neat to talk with her. Its going to be a great year!