Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Don't forget tomorrow is MOPS DAY!!!

Just a friendly reminder, to those of you that don't count down the days, We have Mops tomorrow, 10 am. I am ready for it, I will be at SYATP at 7:25am, and then I get to come and get my mommy time needs filled at MOPS. I do not know about anyone else, but my kids and been in rare form this week, I am ready for this week to be over, and start fresh again. They have been extremely needy, and Bryan has been at work all week so far (they haven't seen him since Saturday) he will come home this afternoon, I am counting down the minutes!!! I just want to go take a walk by my self. Ok enough venting. Everyone have a wonderful night, and I will see you in the morning!!! Don't forget to pack a lunch for the kiddos!!
Lisa

No comments: